Baking Cups - x60
Hands up who finds it difficult to find environmentally friendly baking cups that are not encased in plastic wrapping or made from chemically treated paper? If this is you, here is another great product from the If You Care range - we hope you like them!
Here's what's good to know...
About the Baking Cups:
- Paper from FSC Certified forests - 100% renewable resources
- Unbleached greaseproof paper, totally chlorine free (TCF)
- Natural barrier - not chemically treated
- No petroleum products
- Perfect for all your sweet and savoury bakes - great size for cupcakes, muffins and mini quiches
- No sticking due to their natural easy release properties
- Microwave safe
- Vegan friendly
- Box contains 60 cups
About the Packaging:
- 100% recycled unbleached cardboard
- Non-toxic glues and inks
- Certified compostable at home or in commercial facilities
- Packaging box should be recycled.
- Brand Ethics
If You Care kitchen and household products are carefully and deliberately crafted to have the least environmental impact and the lightest carbon footprint possible, while at the same time, delivering to the consumer, the highest quality and most effective results. If You Care is the leader in pushing the limits of environmental and social responsibility in its categories. If You Care analyzes the entire life cycle chain in developing products, from raw materials sourcing, to production process, to packaging, to disposal. Every step is considered in assessing environmental and social impacts. If You Care is committed to ethical sourcing. If You Care bases its environmental claims on the best available science, and in accord with national and international standards and regulations. If You Care backs its environmental claims with third party verification and certification by the leading national and international certifying bodies.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review