Kitchen Cleaning Soap Bar - Lemon & Thyme - 175g
We have been super impressed with Planet Detox's range of ethical and natural cleaning products during our testing phase, so we are excited to bring you their products so you can enjoy them too!
Lemon & Thyme Kitchen Cleaning Soap
- This brilliantly effective kitchen cleaning soap bar cleans and polishes surfaces, cooker tops, oven doors, sinks, taps and tiles, while killing E-Coli and Salmonella bacteria
- Naturally antibacterial lemon and thyme essential oils,
- Blended with fine grade pumice powder giving the soap a gentle abrasiveness which adds to its effectiveness for removing dirt, grease and grime.
- Completely plastic-free
- Recyclable/compostable paper packaging
- Handmade in Devon by Planet Detox
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Chemical-free, SLS-free and no synthetic fragrances
- Weight: 175g
How To Use:
Wet the area to be cleaned. Rub the soap directly onto the area. Use a damp cloth to scrub the surface wiping away the excess cleaner.
Buff metal parts with a soft, dry cloth for a high shine
Claranol Clear Soap, Lemon Oil, Thyme Oil, Pumice Powder
* Powerful, natural cleaning. Safe for you, safe for our planet. *
- About Planet Detox
Planet Detox has developed a range of ethical plastic free cleaning products designed to provide excellent, powerful and effective cleaning without using any ingredients which will hurt you or our planet.
They use minerals and essential oils which safely remove dirt, grime and odours and their ingredients are naturally antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-fungal.
Planet Detox is committed to finding solutions to our massively damaging plastics and chemical over-use. They keep their products as simple and safe as possible.
All Planet Detox products are handmade in Totnes, Devon.
- Planet Detox Ingredients
‘All of Planet Detox’s products have been developed using safe, natural ingredients. Every single ingredient is biodegradable and will not promote eutrophication in aquatic environments. Every product is safe to flush and drain through the household water system. All of our ingredients are sourced from suppliers who are as ethical as it is possible to be, we are always looking for suppliers who are as local as possible and who are sympathetic to the same causes as we are.’
- Glycerine (derived from rapeseed and sunflower)
- Sodium Cocoate (derived from coconut oil)
- Sorbitol (sugar alcohol found in fruits and plants)
- Sodium Stearate (salt of stearic acid)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (surfactant derived from coconut oil)
- Sodium Chloride (salt)
- Sodium Citrate (salt derived from citric acid)
- Cocos Nucifera (coconut oil)
- Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate (plant based emulsifier)
- Trisodium Sulfosuccinate (surfactant salt)
- Citric Acid (from fruit)
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium C14-16 Alpha Olefin Sulphonate
- Pumice Powder (mesh size 120f)
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Coconut Oil
- Bentonite Clay
- Essential Oils – Thyme, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Peppermint, Clove
Was skeptical at first about using a soap block. But it has done a brilliant job and even the hard limescale that had built up on my draining board from the previous flat owner has been destroyed!!!
Leave a review