Scence Natural Vegan LIP Balm - Jojoba Pure - 8.5g
Protect, moisturise, soothe and heal your lips with Scence cruelty-free, vegan lip balms. They’ve combined beautiful butters with the finest natural oils to create softening lip balms that are truly irresistible. And they’ve popped it all into their recyclable, compostable and plastic-free packaging - what more could you want from a lip balm?
The Natural unscented lip balm has all the soothing ingredients but with no essential oils
- All Scence products are cruelty free, palm oil free and suitable for vegans
- Rich in nourishing and organic ingredients; jojoba oil, illipe and mango butter to smooth and soothe and sunflower wax seals in the moisture and offers that protective layer.
- Product Size: 8.5g tube
- Packaging: Your paper container tube or jar may darken with the natural oils of your balm as you use it, developing a deeper patina. This is normal and doesn't affect the quality of your balm and we think it's better than having a throw away plastic container. You can recycle or compost after use.
- Care: Please look after your product by storing it in a cool, dry place. These natural balms will soften in warm temperatures above 27 degrees but will become firm again if cooled.
- Application: Use daily as required, these lip balms go a very long way and will melt directly on contact and keep your lips feeling wonderful for hours.
Use within 24 months of purchase
- About Scence
Scence Natural Skincare range is handcrafted in Penryn, Cornwall.
They create amazing skincare products and also make sure they are not adding to the single-use plastic problem in our world.
Their ingredients are always natural, nourishing and mainly organic and they have been working hard to develop and perfect not just their formulas, but also fully compostable, eco-friendly and beautiful paper packaging.
All their products are free from parabens, aluminium and plastic, they are also gluten free, cruelty free and suitable for vegans.
Organic coconut oil, mango butter, sunflower wax, illipe butter, organic jojoba oil, natural vitamin E oil (non GMO).
I really like this. Works well and is a nice, usable size. I've used similar products before - in a cardboard tube - but they were bigger so once the cardboard discoloured it stayed that way for longer. I think I'll get through this one before that becomes too much of a problem, and whilst it's only aesthetic it still means it will look nicer when using it on the go.
Leave a review