We love Helen Round's new ECO range. Designed with the earth in mind and using a combination of sustainable, soft bamboo and pure linen, they have curated a collection of practical, reusable products for everyday use. We especially love that each piece of linen used in the new Eco Range is made up of offcuts from other products made in their Cornish studios.
This reusable bamboo face wipes set features six soft, double thickness, bamboo make up pads and a bamboo face cloth together in this handy linen pouch.
- Great for travelling and for everyday use.
- The bamboo make up pads and face cloths are all machine washable and reusable.
- Highly absorbent and very quick drying they are the perfect choice for your daily cleansing routine.
- Designed to be used again and again, they are an eco alternative to single use wipes and cotton pads which can be harmful to our environment.
- After use, just pop the pads in the washing machine at 30 degrees or launder by hand.
- The pure linen pouch can be machine washed at 30 degrees
- Bamboo make up pads each measure approx 9cm x 9cm
- Bamboo face cloth measures approx 25cm x 25cm
- Linen pouch measures 37.5cm x 12.5cm
- Hand printed and made in Cornwall.
- Bamboo towelling, made from the pulp of the bamboo grass is produced from the environmentally sustainable bamboo plant. It is one of the fastest growing plants on the planet with some species growing almost a metre a day. It is a sustainable alternative to cotton, is renewable and is said to have some antibacterial properties. As an eco-friendly and multifunctional plant; bamboo has been used in architecture, agriculture, furniture and paper-making for thousands of years and more recently as a fabric.
- About Helen Round
Helen Round is a British textile designer and print maker.
Inspired by the flora and fauna of the countryside and coastline, her classic linen collections of simple and functional homeware and kitchenware are all hand crafted and printed in her Cornish studios. Using small batch production, each piece is made by skilled local artisans from start to finish, with special care and attention to detail.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review