This box of everyday household plastic free swaps is a wonderful way to introduce a friend or relative to easy ways of cutting down on plastic products for regular household jobs.
We have compiled a selection of best selling products from our range which we all use and love. We hope you like our choices!
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Pack of 2 compostable sponges. These sponges make a great alternative to traditional synthetic sponges. Durable, absorbent and compostable they are great on bathroom surfaces and kitchen countertops, as well as dishes and everyday spills.
- 1 x Natural Rubber Household Gloves - Size LARGE. Hard wearing, reusable and durable, we love these Fair Trade FSC certified natural rubber household gloves from If You Care
- 1 x Traditional style washing up brush by Eco Living. This dish brush is designed with an FSC certified beechwood handle with fully biodegradeable replaceable brush heads made with tampico plant fibre.
- 1 x FSC certified beechwood nailbrush with tampico fibre bristles. Super useful double sided natural nail brush from EcoLiving.
- 1 x Loofco Washing Up Brush. A firm favourite with us - easy to grip, strong enough for scrubbing pans and small enough to reach into cups.
- 1 x Lemon & thyme Kitchen Cleaning Soap. This brilliantly effective kitchen cleaning soap bar by Planet Detox cleans and polishes surfaces, cooker tops, oven doors, sinks, taps and tiles, while killing E-Coli and Salmonella bacteria.
- 1 x Pack of 5 All purpose Maistic Cleaning cloths. These are super - wash up well, very absorbent and the perfect 'go to' cloth for inside and outside use.
- 1 x Loofco cleaning pad. Hand made in Egypt from 10cm x 10cm layers of loofah stitched together for extra scrubbing power with a cotton string loop.
- 1 x description and info card for the recipient printed on recycled paper
- Packed in a recyclable/reusable cardboard box, with recycled crinkle shredded paper for extra padding.
For more info on any of the items, please click on the highlighted links which will open in a new tab.