Happy Holistics Super Nutty 100% Organic Body Butter - 200g
We are so thrilled to bring you this range of 100% organic products from Happy Holistics. What makes them extra special for us is that they are handmade by the wonderful Kelly just 5 miles up the road from us on the outskirts of Bristol.
All Happy Holistic products are Soil Association certified organic and Safety Assessed.
Super Nutty 100% Organic Body Butter - Organic Virgin Coconut Oil provides a tropical and exotic scent, great for all skin types, softens and nourishes the skin. Also great as a hair treatment mask. Apply to wet warm hair leave to soak in and wash off, for great shine and condition.
What's Good To Know
- 100% Organic Body butter hand blended from Fairtrade super moisturising and nourishing Shea and Cocoa butters. Happy Holistics use a certified organic cold emulsifier which allows them to mix creams without heat therefore retaining the healing powers of the herbs and oils. This also negates the need for a strong chemical preservative.
- Each variety contains specialist Herbal and Essential Oil blends for healthy nourished skin.
- High in Vitamins A, E, F and Omega fatty acids.
- They are absorbed well and leave skin smooth without being greasy. A little goes a long way!
- Happy Holistics never use SLS, Parabens, Petroleum jelly, mineral oil, cheap chemical filler ingredients, palm oil, synthetic colour or fragrance
- Plastic free in a recycled paperboard tube that can be composted.
- Vegan and Cruelty free.
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Size: 200g. This will last you a super long time!
How To Use
- Best massaged into body after showering.
- Warm a little between hands and apply.
- Sinks into the skin quickly for a non greasy feel.
- Great as a hair treatment mask. Apply to wet warm hair leave to soak in and wash off, for great shine and condition.
- Also works really well as an aftersun moisturiser.
- As with any beauty product, if irritation occurs stop using straight away
- butyspermum parkii (shea) nut butter,
- Theobroma cacao (cocoa) nut butter,
- oleo europaea (olive) fruit oil,
- cocos nucifera (coconut) nut butter
I love this body butter I have been using it on my skin for a while before I remembered I could use it on hair. So I used it on my sons curly hair and it's made his hair very bouncy, I've spent ages searching for a cream that's not to heavy or greasy for his curls I think this is the one! Yey!
Leave a review