Happy Holistics - Handmade Organic Soap - Lavender & Patchouli - 100g
We are so thrilled to bring you this range of organic products from Happy Holistics. What makes them extra special for us is that they are handmade by the wonderful Kelly just 5 miles up the road from us on the outskirts of Bristol.
All Happy Holistic products are Soil Association certified organic and Safety Assessed.
Lavender & Patchouli Handmade Natural Organic Soap - Lovely calming and soothing lavender with patchouli to warm. What a wonderfully nurturing combination.
What's Good To Know
- Happy Holistics soaps are genuinely handmade using the traditional cold process method in small batches.
- They have long lasting scents, are gently cleansing and give a luxurious soft lather.
- Happy Holistics use many local, wild crafted and homegrown ingredients produced to organic and biodynamic standards, such as calendula, spearmint, lavender, nettle and rosemary.
- The soap is made using finest organic coconut, olive, shea and cocoa butters.
- All essential oils are certified organic and processed without the use of chemicals. All floral water waters are home distilled.
- Palm oil free
- Free from preservative and artificial fragrance
- Each soap is wrapped in an Organic Fairtrade Muslin cloth, produced by a village co-operative in Kerala, that can be used as a face cloth (rinsed out and re-used) or for transporting soap.
- Vegan and Cruelty free.
- Care: keep in a free draining soap dish
- Size: 13 length x 7 width x 2 depth cm
- Weight: Approx 100g
- Sodium olivate (olive)
- sodium cocoate (coconut)
- sodium butyspermate (shea)
- lavandula angustifoli (lavender) oil and flower,
- pogestemon cablin (patchouli) oil
- limonene, linalool naturally occurring in essential oils
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review