We are super excited to bring you this new preservative free conditioner from Wild Sage & Co!
It's new in so we are busy testing it (I know it's a tough job), but so far we are blown away. I have been using Wild Sage & Co's shampoo bar for many months now and this is the icing on the cake for ultimate softness and shine, plus it smells divine.
- Preservative free conditioner using Wild Sage & Co's signature scent along with copious amounts of Organic Broccoli seed oil
- Good for all hair types and you only need to use a very small amount.
- Organic Broccoli Seed Oil is cold pressed from the seeds of Brassica oleraceae.
- It contains a fatty acid profile that gives it excellent absorption properties while offering significant film forming properties on the hair, resulting in a natural lustre.
- No synthetic silicones in the conditioner - instead it is packed full of antioxidants which help keep hair healthy and give a natural shine!
- No Palm Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens or Artificial Fragrances
- Packaging: Glass bottle
- Product Size: 175ml
How To Use
- After shampooing make sure you have thoroughly rinsed your hair, using warm and not too hot water.
- Squeeze you hair gently to remove as much excess water as possible, the less water remaining in your hair the better the conditioner will work.
- Take a small amount of conditioner, if you have short hair then a pea sized drop, add more a little at a time if you have longer hair.
- Apply the conditioner starting at the bottom where your hair is the driest, oldest and most damaged and then work your way up.
- Massage gently into your hair concentrating on the driest parts. Leave on you hair for a few minutes, the dryer you hair the longer you should leave it on.
- Rinse your hair in the coldest water you can stand.
Other important information. As with any skin care product, if irritation develops discontinue use, and, as with any soap, avoid contact with eyes.
Organic Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil
Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol,
Butylene Glycol Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Pelargonium Rosa (Rose Geranium) Oil
*Citronellol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool
(*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)