We really love this handy Grown Your Own Gift Box combo and think it makes a perfect gift for all those budding veggie growers out there. We hope you do too!
Prop it 'n' Crop it combines sustainable Devon Twool twine with carefully selected heritage seeds not found on supermarket shelves. Use the handy plant markers made in Cornwall from recycled plants pots to label your seedlings and the lovely big Twool Veg sack for storing your homegrown produce.
What's In The Box?
- 1 x Prop It 'n' Crop It - Tomato Ailsa Craig and Green Fingers Twool.
- Ailsa Craig tomatoes - Developed in the early 1900s, your carefully chosen crop from Thomas Etty heritage seeds, will produce delicious red fruits from a time when veg was grown for flavour not shelf life. This fantastic cropper is perfect for growing in containers along a south facing wall, in the garden, allotment or greenhouse!
- Prop your crop with award winning, super sustainable British twool twine.
- 1 x Recycled Plant Label (Pack of 5) Made from recycled plastic plant pots this set of 5 customisable plant labels are designed with practicality and durability in mind. This set comes complete with a wax pencil to customise the signs. Infinitely reusable and crafted through the process of circular design. Made in Cornwall using UK waste.
- The Twool Woolly Vegetable Bag - made from Dartmoor wool, this super sized veggie storage bag is perfect for storing your homegrown and local produce. Size approx 40 x 43cm
- 1 x description and info card for the recipient printed on recycled paper.
- Packed in a recyclable/reusable cardboard box, with recycled crinkle shredded paper for extra padding.
For more info on any of the items, please click on the highlighted links which will open in a new tab.