We have compiled a selection of best selling products from our range which we think makes a super stylish and useful 'go to' set to keep you well equipped while out and about - whether it be a shopping trip, grabbing a coffee or lunch on the go, this kit of useful reusables will have you covered.
We hope you like it!
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Slice of Green 650ml stainless steel container (Bundi). Ideal for taking out to zero waste stores for refilling, or for filling up at the deli counter or for a waste-free lunch or picnic.
- 1 x Elephant Box stainless steel spork. This spork is so beautifully designed, compact but without compromising the size of the fork and spoon. Comes with a handy cotton carry bag making it perfectly easy to keep with you when out and about for all those zero-waste-on-the-go moments!
- 1 x Qwetch 500ml single wall water bottle. We love these - they have been designed to be compact and lightweight - perfect for hydration on the go without being weighed down.
- 1 x Huskup 12oz rice husk reusable coffee cup. The perfect reusable for that impromptu coffee on the go
- 1 x Slice of Green organic cotton produce bag - size medium. Great to keep in your bag ready for filling up with fresh produce or pulses at the shops. Also perfect for organising items when travelling
- 1 x Slice of Green organic mesh produce bag - size medium. Great to keep in your bag ready for filling up with fresh produce or herbs. Also perfect for organising items when travelling
- 1 x The Plastic Free Shop organic cotton tote bag. A good size - 38 x 41cm with a lovely long handle so it is easy to sling over your shoulder. Never be caught out without a spare bag again when shopping!
- 1 x description and info card for the recipient printed on recycled paper
- Packed in a recyclable/reusable cardboard box, with recycled crinkle shredded paper for extra padding.
For more info on any of the items, please click on the highlighted links which will open in a new tab.
We have two versions of this kit - please choose either
I bought this Gift Box as a Christmas present and it was very well received. I chose the Art deco version for a friend who is always out exploring around town on his bike. He particularly loves the stainless steel container for the safe transportation of his lunch! A great gift.
Leave a review