We have compiled a selection of products from our range which we think makes a super present for the discerning gardener.
We hope you like it!
What's in the Box?
- 1 x 35m spool of Twool Classic green fingers gardening twine made from Dartmoor Wool
- 1 x Cyril's Soap Shed Gardeners' Goat's Milk Soap. A real treat for hands that work hard!
- 1 x nailbrush made of natural tampico fibre and FSC certified beechwood
- 2 x recycled matchboxes each containing 6 seedballs and an instruction leaflet:
- 1 x Wildflower Seed Mix - a mix of native wildflower seeds that bees will just love - all recommended as bee-friendly plants by the Bumblebee Conservation Trust
- 6 seedballs per matchbox, 30 seeds per ball
- 1 x Herb Seed Mix- all you need to grow your own collection of versatile cooking herbs. The perfect addition to your kitchen garden.
- 6 seedballs per matchbox, 100 seeds per ball
- 1 x 15ml B-balm. Packed full of natural ingredients, this is an invaluable balm to be applied to cuts, grazes and insect bites
- 1 x handwritten description and info card printed on recycled paper
- Packed in a recyclable/reusable cardboard box, with recycled crinkle shredded paper for extra padding.
For more info on any of the items, please click on the highlighted links which will open in a new tab.