Friendly Soap - Lavender & Geranium Conditioner Bar
Awarded BEST BUY 2021 In The Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards
A long-lasting, compact conditioner bar with the naturally cleansing and calming essential oils of lavender and rose geranium. Kinder to the planet, gentler on your scalp, and leaves your hair super-duper soft and marvellously manageable.
- Each lavender geranium conditioner bar is handmade using a special blend of cocoa butter and castor oil to give you fabulous and frizz-free results with every wash. The boffins call it cationic, but all you really need to know is that its positively charged particles help this bar leave your hair softer to touch, simpler to manage and even more sensational to look at.
- Essential oils of lavender and rose geranium are both favoured for their natural stress relieving qualities. While lavender also for its antibacterial properties.
- Free from Parabens, Sulphates, Triclosan
- Perfect for travel.
- The Friendly Conditioner comes sealed in a compostable cellulose-based wrap, keeping it fresh until you’re ready to go..
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
- Weight: 90g
- PH 7
A Friendly Tip
You can use the bar as a bar of course, just rub over your hair after shampooing, leave for a few minutes and then rinse out.
Or you can:
- Mix conditioner bar in a jug with 600ml of boiling water until dissolved.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Decant into a recycled conditioner bottle and use as a liquid conditioner.
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinus communis (Castor) oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene glycol, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender), essential oil contains linalool, limonene, geraniol, Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium), essential oil contains geraniol, citronella, linalool
One of the natural ingredients that help Friendly's conditioner bars work so well contains tiny traces of auditable RSPO palm oil. They are looking for alternatives as quickly as possible, so they’ll soon be 100% palm oil free.
- About Friendly
Friendly Soap are committed to producing soaps that contain no animal products or by-products.
They are also completely against testing cosmetics on animals and are registered with Cruelty Free International and The Vegan Society.
They use the ancient cold-process method of soap making, which creates a biodegradable soap with zero by-products. There is literally no waste. Everything gets used up and turned into lovely Friendly Soap. Striving always to minimise their impact on the environment, they use as little energy as possible throughout production – every bar of Friendly Soap is poured, cut, stamped and packed by hand, here in the UK.
All their packaging is 100% recycled and recyclable…and plastic-free and their parcels for delivery are packed using brown paper tape.
Friendly Soap is made using naturally biodegradable ingredients – unlike commercial detergents that contain synthetic chemicals, that are literally flushed into our rivers.
They are totally opposed to using harmful preservatives or foaming agents, believing there is simply no need for SLS or Parabens. The incredible silky smooth lather their natural handmade soap produces and its long life are completely down to the cold process method and their careful choice of ingredients.
They also buy their Shea Butter from a women’s worker cooperative in Ghana and the Coconut Oil in Friendly soap is not produced using slave monkeys to pick the fruit. Yes, in some places, this actually happens. By constantly scrutinising their production methods and working practices, they take little steps towards their goal of producing a zero impact natural soap and business model that benefits the planet, its animals and its people.
The end result of all this thought and consideration? Beautifully luxurious soaps that care for you and the planet. Enjoy with a clean conscience!
Was strange getting used to using this after using plastic bottled shampoo for such a long time. Used it with the shampoo bar and I don't really need to condition my hair anymore unless I want to give it a treat. Will buy again and decant it this time to see what it's like.
Leave a review