Friendly Soap - Charcoal Detox Bar
An Activated Charcoal Soap which absorbs toxins, naturally moisturises and restores balance to tired skin. Made with detoxifying Rosemary and Lime essential oils. Wonderful creamy lather.
- Activated charcoal is renowned for its ability to draw toxins out of your skin. Couple this with the antiseptic and antiviral properties of lime essential oil and mentally stimulating rosemary essential oil, and this soap is will be a treat for your body and your senses.
- Each bar is handmade with Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Activated Charcoal Powder, Rosemary and Lime essential oils, water. And nothing else.
- Free from Palm Oil, Parabens, Sulphates, Triclosan, Phthalates and Cruelty.
- Perfect for travel.
- Packed in recycled (and recyclable) packaging.
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
- Best rating with Ethical Consumer.
- Weight: 95g
- PH 8-9
- Butyrospermum parkii butter,
- Sodium olivate,
- Sodium cocoate,
- Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary ) essential oil contains limonene
- Citrus aurantifolia (lime ) essential oil conatins citral, limonene
- Charcoal powder
- About Friendly
Friendly Soap are committed to producing soaps that contain no animal products or by-products.
They are also completely against testing cosmetics on animals and are registered with Cruelty Free International and The Vegan Society.
They use the ancient cold-process method of soap making, which creates a biodegradable soap with zero by-products. There is literally no waste. Everything gets used up and turned into lovely Friendly Soap. Striving always to minimise their impact on the environment, they use as little energy as possible throughout production – every bar of Friendly Soap is poured, cut, stamped and packed by hand, here in the UK.
All their packaging is 100% recycled and recyclable…and plastic-free and their parcels for delivery are packed using brown paper tape.
Friendly Soap is made using naturally biodegradable ingredients – unlike commercial detergents that contain synthetic chemicals, that are literally flushed into our rivers.
They are totally opposed to using harmful preservatives or foaming agents, believing there is simply no need for SLS or Parabens. The incredible silky smooth lather their natural handmade soap produces and its long life are completely down to the cold process method and their careful choice of ingredients.
They also buy their Shea Butter from a women’s worker cooperative in Ghana and the Coconut Oil in Friendly soap is not produced using slave monkeys to pick the fruit. Yes, in some places, this actually happens. By constantly scrutinising their production methods and working practices, they take little steps towards their goal of producing a zero impact natural soap and business model that benefits the planet, its animals and its people.
The end result of all this thought and consideration? Beautifully luxurious soaps that care for you and the planet. Enjoy with a clean conscience!
Amazing product really helped clean my skin!
Lovely soap,lathers really well and helps with open pores. Will definately buy again
Leave a review