Friendly - Cedarwood and Cinnamon Soap
Comforting natural scents that promote good sleep and could even help with acne, eczema and other common conditions.
- This new soap’s deliciously comforting scent of cinnamon will help you relax in the shower or bath. Cinnamon has great antibacterial powers too, which perfectly complement the anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of the cedarwood. Try this soap for acne, scarring, eczema or just settle for its classic cleansing and soothing soporific qualities.
- Each Cedarwood & Cinnamon bar is handmade with Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Cedarwood oil, Cinnamon leaf oil Cinnamon bark powder.
- Free from Palm Oil, Parabens, Sulphates, Triclosan, Phthalates and Cruelty.
- Packed in recycled (and recyclable) packaging.
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
- Weight: 95g
- Butyrospermum parkii butter,
- Sodium olivate,
- Sodium cocoate,
- Cedrus deodara (cedarwood) wood oil
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) leaf oil contains eugenol, benzyl benzoate, linalool, cinnamal
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) bark powder
- About Friendly
Friendly Soap are committed to producing soaps that contain no animal products or by-products.
They are also completely against testing cosmetics on animals and are registered with Cruelty Free International and The Vegan Society.
They use the ancient cold-process method of soap making, which creates a biodegradable soap with zero by-products. There is literally no waste. Everything gets used up and turned into lovely Friendly Soap. Striving always to minimise their impact on the environment, they use as little energy as possible throughout production – every bar of Friendly Soap is poured, cut, stamped and packed by hand, here in the UK.
All their packaging is 100% recycled and recyclable…and plastic-free and their parcels for delivery are packed using brown paper tape.
Friendly Soap is made using naturally biodegradable ingredients – unlike commercial detergents that contain synthetic chemicals, that are literally flushed into our rivers.
They are totally opposed to using harmful preservatives or foaming agents, believing there is simply no need for SLS or Parabens. The incredible silky smooth lather their natural handmade soap produces and its long life are completely down to the cold process method and their careful choice of ingredients.
They also buy their Shea Butter from a women’s worker cooperative in Ghana and the Coconut Oil in Friendly soap is not produced using slave monkeys to pick the fruit. Yes, in some places, this actually happens. By constantly scrutinising their production methods and working practices, they take little steps towards their goal of producing a zero impact natural soap and business model that benefits the planet, its animals and its people.
The end result of all this thought and consideration? Beautifully luxurious soaps that care for you and the planet. Enjoy with a clean conscience!
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review