Eco Living - Natural Bleach
This is a natural bleach, also known as oxygen bleach or Percarbonate of Soda.
It is a safe and non-toxic, biodegradable alternative to harsh chlorine bleach. When dissolved in water it releases oxygen which acts as a powerful stain remover, deodoriser and disinfectant. It breaks down harmlessly to oxygen, water and sodium carbonate.
This brilliant product brightens both whites and coloured fabrics and prevents them from yellowing. It’s great at removing organic stains like tea and coffee, fruit juice, food sauces, grass stains, pet stains, blood and red wine.
Natural Bleach is also a great alternative to chlorine bleach in the bathroom. Dissolve in warm water to safely clean and disinfect the loo and clean drains. Also, use to easily and safely clean and bleach sinks, baths and general household cleaning.
- Made in EU
- Plastic-free packaging
- Home compostable packaging
- Resealable packaging
- Vegan friendly
How To Use
- Stain remover:
- Use 2-4 tablespoons in a bowl of warm water as a pre-soak to remove stains.
- As a stain-removal booster, add 2 tablespoon (or 4 tablespoons for tougher stains) to the laundry powder in your washing machine dispenser drawer to brighten whites and eliminate odours.
- General cleaner and disinfectant:
- To make the solution - Add 4 tablespoons in 1 Litre of hot water.
- Brilliant to clean ovens, bins and toilets.
- For wood: brush with the solution, wait for 10 to 15 minutes then brush again and rinse well.
- For Stone: Apply solution and rinse well particularly on limestone, marble slabs, etc.
- To unblock and clean a sink drain:
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons in the hole of your sink, add boiling water on top.
- Wait few minutes and rinse.
- Sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate > 90% made with soda crystals added to hydrogen peroxide.
- These components are resulting from natural raw materials (salt, water, chalk).
- In a closed container, in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review