Friendly Travel Soap Bar
Fabulous multipurpose travel soap - the no-fuss solution to cleaning and caring for your Skin and Hair on holiday. It can even be used to hand wash your clothes.
Travel Soap is designed to be suitable for use as shampoo, body & hand soap, shaving soap and has deodorising properties, this luxurious little bar is a space-saving wonder that just pops in your hand luggage.
Each bar is handmade with
- Each bar is handmade with Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Lavender, Lemongrass, Peppermint and Tea Tree essential oil blend and water. And nothing else.
- Free from Palm Oil, Parabens, Sulphates, Triclosan, Phthalates and Cruelty
- A long-lasting and compact alternative to harsh gels and foam.
- Perfect for travel.
- Packed in recycled (and recyclable) packaging.
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
- Best rating with Ethical Consumer.
- Weight: 95g
- PH 8-9
- Sodium cocoate,
- Sodium olivate,
- Sodium castorate,
- Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil contains linalool, limonene, geraniol,
- Cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) essential oil contains citral, geraniol, limonene, linalool
- Melaleucs alternifolia (tea tree) essential oil
- Mentha piperita (peppermint) essential oil
- About Friendly
Friendly Soap are committed to producing soaps that contain no animal products or by-products.
They are also completely against testing cosmetics on animals and are registered with Cruelty Free International and The Vegan Society.
They use the ancient cold-process method of soap making, which creates a biodegradable soap with zero by-products. There is literally no waste. Everything gets used up and turned into lovely Friendly Soap. Striving always to minimise their impact on the environment, they use as little energy as possible throughout production – every bar of Friendly Soap is poured, cut, stamped and packed by hand, here in the UK.
All their packaging is 100% recycled and recyclable…and plastic-free and their parcels for delivery are packed using brown paper tape.
Friendly Soap is made using naturally biodegradable ingredients – unlike commercial detergents that contain synthetic chemicals, that are literally flushed into our rivers.
They are totally opposed to using harmful preservatives or foaming agents, believing there is simply no need for SLS or Parabens. The incredible silky smooth lather their natural handmade soap produces and its long life are completely down to the cold process method and their careful choice of ingredients.
They also buy their Shea Butter from a women’s worker cooperative in Ghana and the Coconut Oil in Friendly soap is not produced using slave monkeys to pick the fruit. Yes, in some places, this actually happens. By constantly scrutinising their production methods and working practices, they take little steps towards their goal of producing a zero impact natural soap and business model that benefits the planet, its animals and its people.
The end result of all this thought and consideration? Beautifully luxurious soaps that care for you and the planet. Enjoy with a clean conscience!
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review