100% Linen Beach/Bath Towel - Francesca Red
We are so excited to bring you this fabulous range of luxury linen beach and bath towels from LinenMe.
Crafted from pure, highest quality linen these bath and beach towels are super absorbent and quick to dry making them perfect for both outdoor swimmers and sun worshippers alike. They are lightweight and not much bigger than your beach book or magazine, so are perfect for travelling wherever your adventures take you.
They are also sand-resistant, meaning you don’t end up with a bag full of beach at the end of your day. Large enough to drape over a sun lounger, elegant enough to wear as a sarong and great for tying around you as you change after a swim, these beach towels get better with age, softening with each use. And when you’re back home, they will look equally as good in your bathroom.
The Francesca Red is a lovely and subtly flecked light red.
Size of Towel: 100 x 135cm
Weight: approx 430g
100% Linen, soft, prewashed
Why a Linen Towel?
- High absorbency - Linen is able to absorb a phenomenal amount of water for its weight. So a linen towel will get you drier, quicker - especially useful for cold water swimmers or surfers who need to get dry fast!
- Lightweight - Our linen beach towels are lightweight yet super effective. This makes them perfect for packing for a trip to the beach, pool or gym. No more bulky cotton towels that take up your whole bag and weigh you down when they are wet. If you like to travel light, you will like linen.
- Fast drying - Not only will a linen beach towel absorb more water than a cotton terry towel, it will shed it faster too. No more soggy morning-after towels!
- Great for holidays - when you are in and out of the water, or showering and heading out for an adventure.
- Super soft - Other towels can feel scratchy unless they are tumble dried, which is not great for energy consumption and living in harmony with the planet. Your linen towel will stay super soft, and will feel comfortable against even the most sensitive or cold skin. And the softness will last, too.
- Sustainable - These beautiful linen beach towels contain no plastic fibres at all, meaning they won't shed microplastics as you use them. Even better, linen is made from cellulose fibres derived from flax plants. The flax plant does not require much energy or water resources to produce and the entire plant is used to make linen, leaving no waste footprint.
- Biodegradable - Linen is naturally biodegradable and recyclable - these plastic free bath towels will last for years when in use, yet won't pollute the planet once they are no longer in use.
A linen towel will work hard for years, making it a really sound investment
- About LinenMe
LinenMe are a small but expanding family business in Lithuania, a country with strong traditions of flax growing and linen production. Inga, the founder of LinenMe is one of the third generation in her family to work in the flax industry, bringing a wealth of expertise and knowledge to their products. Because they are not a huge corporate giant they are able to offer you a more personal approach. You get the individual attention to detail of a bespoke luxury brand, without the price tag.
“At LinenMe we are committed to ensuring our products are sustainably produced. Linen itself is an environmentally-friendly fabric as it requires fewer resources to grow and process, and is biodegradable. We use every last inch of fabric in our production process to minimise waste, and we craft products that are made to last, in keeping with our love of slow-living and considered consumption”
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review