Stainless Steel container 650ml (Bundi)
This square stainless steel container is wonderfully tactile with smooth, rounded edges and a stainless steel lid.
- Ideal for taking out to bulk stores for refilling, storing leftovers in the fridge or for a waste-free lunch or picnic.
- Please note that because the lid does not have a plastic seal, there could be some leakage if used with very wet foods or products.
- Free from plastic, BPA, phthalates and lead.
- Made from high quality, food grade 201 stainless steel
- Not for use in microwave.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made responsibly in India
- Approximately 7cm high x 13.5cm square. 650ml capacity.
- About A Slice of Green
A Slice of Green have designed a stylish range of reusable products that can help consumers work towards a more sustainable lifestyle. All of their products are functional and simple to use so are easy to adopt into everyday life.
The Slice of Green containers make great lunchboxes and are ideal for food storage. They are made from high quality, food grade 201 stainless steel and have folded, smooth edges. Stainless steel is non-toxic and non-leaching and will not retain or impart flavours. The containers are suitable for most foods but because the lids have no plastic seal very wet foods may leak.
The containers are made in India. Our manufacturer is compliant with ISO:9001:2008 quality management system standards and ISO:18001:2007 occupational health and safety management system standards. Tested free from BPA, phthalates and lead. Dishwasher safe.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review