Small Wooden Nailbrush - Tampico Fibre Bristles
The perfect size for giving your fingertips a quick scrub, this handy little nailbrush is made from natural, sustainable materials
- Oiled FSC certified beechwood handle
- Natural plant based bristles made from Tampico fibre which is obtained from the leaf ribs of two Agave species of succulent native to Mexico
- The fibre makes soft bristles with high elasticity and good water absorption - ideal for hands and nails
- Plastic free
- Made responsibly in Germany
- No packaging
- At the end of its life this brush can be recycled. We suggest removing the bristles with pliers and composting. The beechwood can be upcycled, used as kindle or if taken to a recycling centre it will be turned into woodchips/mulch.
- Vegan friendly
- Size: 7.5cm long
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review