Natural Washing Up Powder - Lemon - 500g
We have been super impressed with Planet Detox's range of ethical and natural cleaning products during our testing phase, so we are excited to bring you their products so you can enjoy them too!
Lemon Washing Up Powder
- Naturally antibacterial and antiseptic, this lovely lemon fresh foaming washing up powder is tough on dirt and grease, yet gentle on the planet. It works wonders on your dishes, pots, cutlery and glassware.
- Uses only natural sodium minerals and essential oils
- Completely plastic-free
- Packaged in a paper bag so you can decant into a container at home
- Includes simple instruction and ingredient leaflet
- Handmade in Devon by Planet Detox
- Vegan & cruelty free
- No synthetic fragrances, SLS or harsh chemicals
- Weight: 500g
How To Use:
Add a teaspoon or two to hand-hot running water in your washing up bowl and agitate into a lather. Wash your pots, dishes, cutlery and glassware in the foamy bath. Best used with a piece of loofah, brush or scourer
Sodium Olefin C14-C16, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Lemon Essential Oil
* Powerful, natural cleaning. Safe for you, safe for our planet. *
- About Planet Detox
Planet Detox has developed a range of ethical plastic free cleaning products designed to provide excellent, powerful and effective cleaning without using any ingredients which will hurt you or our planet.
They use minerals and essential oils which safely remove dirt, grime and odours and their ingredients are naturally antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-fungal.
Planet Detox is committed to finding solutions to our massively damaging plastics and chemical over-use. They keep their products as simple and safe as possible.
All Planet Detox products are handmade in Totnes, Devon.
- Planet Detox Ingredients
‘All of Planet Detox’s products have been developed using safe, natural ingredients. Every single ingredient is biodegradable and will not promote eutrophication in aquatic environments. Every product is safe to flush and drain through the household water system. All of our ingredients are sourced from suppliers who are as ethical as it is possible to be, we are always looking for suppliers who are as local as possible and who are sympathetic to the same causes as we are.’
- Glycerine (derived from rapeseed and sunflower)
- Sodium Cocoate (derived from coconut oil)
- Sorbitol (sugar alcohol found in fruits and plants)
- Sodium Stearate (salt of stearic acid)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (surfactant derived from coconut oil)
- Sodium Chloride (salt)
- Sodium Citrate (salt derived from citric acid)
- Cocos Nucifera (coconut oil)
- Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate (plant based emulsifier)
- Trisodium Sulfosuccinate (surfactant salt)
- Citric Acid (from fruit)
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium C14-16 Alpha Olefin Sulphonate
- Pumice Powder (mesh size 120f)
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Coconut Oil
- Bentonite Clay
- Essential Oils – Thyme, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Peppermint, Clove
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review