"The best possible dental care using the least amount of chemical ingredients."
This was the original idea behind the development of DENTTABS teeth cleaning tablets.
We are so pleased to bring DENTTABS to The Plastic Free Shop. We have had so many requests to stock the fluoride free option, so here they are! We hope you get on well with them.
DENTTABS are such an easy and effective alternative to conventional toothpaste which traditionally comes in unrecyclable tubes. Here's a few reasons why they tick our boxes:
- Plastic free - The tablets arrive in one large thick paper bag containing 10,000 tablets.
- DENTTABS don't contain water and therefore need no preserving chemicals. Did you know that normal toothpaste in tubes is 50% water with many added chemical ingredients for stabilising and preserving?
- DENTTABS' mission is to provide the best dental care using the fewest chemicals. They are proudly free from
- germ-inhibiting substances,
- aluminium and nanoparticles
- Vegan friendly
How Will I receive my DENTTABS?
Firstly - please choose either:
- 1 months supply = 20g - approx 62 tablets (2 per day) or
- 2 months supply = 40g - approx 124 tablets
You then have the option of either
- Purchasing your DENTTABS in one of our neat lightweight aluminium bottles - perfect for refilling, keeping clean and dry in the bathroom or throwing in your washbag for those trips away.
- You will receive a 30ml bottle for one months supply and a 50ml bottle for the 2 months supply.
- Purchasing the refill boxes, packaged in a recycled cardboard box with lid
- 1 month refill pouch*- 20g - approx 62 tablets
- 2 month refill pouch* - 40g - approx 124 tablets
*Please Note the refill boxes are intended for transport only - please transfer to your own airtight containers to protect from moisture
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON DENTTABS PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A PDF BROCHURE
DENTTABS teeth cleaning tablets consist of just a few key ingredients:
- The main ingredient is micro-fine DENTTABS cellulose to gently and effectively polish your teeth
- A small portion of silica against persistent teeth staining
- Organic mint + menthol flavor for good taste and fresh breath
- Surfactant - Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate (soap) - in order to reduce the surface tension of the teeth and to better distribute fluoride in the mouth
- A minimum quantity stevioside to cover the slightly bitter taste of the silica
- Some Vitamin C to stimulate saliva, especially in older people
- Some baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) to adjust pH level
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Magnesium Stearate, Aroma (Natural Mint Flavour), Menthol, Xanthan-Gum, Stevioside, Citric Acid, Eugenol
How To Use
- Chew up a DENTTABS teeth cleaning tablet with your front teeth until you feel no more crumbs and it becomes paste like
- Brush your teeth with the wet toothbrush as usual.
- Rinse out - done.
- They 'feel' very similar to regular toothpaste, although they don't foam up quite as much - don't worry, they are still working hard!
Denttabs recommend using a soft bristled toothbrush, as this helps with the ‘polishing’ action. However I use one of our medium stiffness brushes and that works fine for me.