Bambooth® are now the FIRST and ONLY bamboo toothbrush with the accreditation of THE ORAL HEALTH FOUNDATION which is a great step forward for sustainable oral health care!
A unique, colourful and stylish biodegradable toothbrush complete with a handy travel tube! Ready to go for all your everyday adventures. Travel, roam, explore – leave no trace.
Bambooth donate 10p of each purchase to conservation efforts promoting sustainability & habitat restoration. See below for further details.
Bambooth® has: -
- Colourful, stylish patented handle with a slimline contoured neck & head for optimal comfort
- Handle made of MOSO bamboo - naturally antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal
- Bristles are Multilength BPA-free nylon 4 for superior interdental cleaning
- Vegan friendly
- Paint used on the handle is an eco-friendly, water-based paint that will degrade along with the handle
- Packaging is made from card and can be used as a handy travel tube, and upcycled or recycled when finished with.
- Bristle Type - Soft
- Disposing of your toothbrush - bambooth’s handle will biodegrade and return to the earth within 6 months if placed in a private or commercial composting bin. Please remove the bristles before placing it here by either snapping off the head or using a pliers to pull the bristles out. The bristles can be recycled as plastics. Removing the bristles with a pliers will remove a tiny metal staple that is used to clamp the bristles to the handle.
- Care - bambooth is made from a natural material which will last longer when kept dry (most toothbrushes prefer this anyway :). We recommend you dry it after use and store it in a dry place. Over time the wood may become lighter and fade- this will not affect the quality of brushing.
- For best results, most dentist's recommend you replace your toothbrush every three months.
- Bambooth comes in one of four colours: Forest Green, Sea Blue, Aqua Marine and Coral Pink. If you would like one of each, take a look at our multipack!
Bambooth donate 10p of each purchase to conservation efforts promoting sustainability & habitat restoration. They have picked 4 charities which represent 4 different ecosystems- coral, marine, ocean and forest
- The Coral Pink brush contributes to the Coral Reef Alliance, an international charity who’s mission is to save the world’s coral reefs.
- The Sea Blue brush contributes to Plastic Oceans UK whose mission is to stop plastic reaching the oceans within a generation.
- The Aqua Marine brush contributes to the Marine Conservation Society which is the UK’s leading marine charity. It works to ensure the seas are healthy, pollution-free and protected.
- The Forest Green brush contributes to the Jane Goodall Institute which is a global organisation empowering people to make a difference for all living things
- About Bambooth
Inspired by David Attenborough’s Blue Planet II and the BBC’s documentary ‘Plastic Planet’, Niamh McGill and Joe Finnegan have developed and launched this new, sustainable toothbrush which they believe offers more than what is currently on offer.
Launched in April 2019, it was designed and created by Joe (who is a wood-working hobbyist) and is now a patented handle design all over Europe. Niamh is a qualified vet currently doing a masters in conservation and the four colours of their toothbrush inspired by nature will soon be partnered with four different conservation efforts aimed at reducing plastic pollution/ habitat destruction.
Bambooth is designed in the UK and made in China. Niamh and Joe are working on the launch of a soft bristled version later this year followed by a child's toothbrush.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review