Sustainable Bamboo Toothbrush by Hydrophil - 4 colours (medium bristles)
The Hydrophil range are a super elegant eco-friendly choice for a sustainable toothbrush. A classic style available in four colours for the adult brushes: red, blue, green and natural and red and green for the children's brushes.
These are great for families - no more mixing up who's is who's!
- Sustainable Bamboo handle with new improved bristles - see statement below from Hydrophil
- 100% vegan
- Water neutral, eco-friendly fair trade production methods used
- Compostable packaging
Hydrophil donate 10% of all their profits to a non-profit organisation called Viva con Agua who campaign to provide access to clean drinking water for people worldwide.
New Improved Bristles:
We at HYDROPHIL always try to consistently improve our products and to find even more sustainable solutions and materials. We have therefore been looking for a long time for even more environmentally friendly bristles made from renewable raw materials. So we are all the more pleased that, after a long test phase, we can now present a great solution to you: the first and only bamboo toothbrush that is proven to be 100% petroleum-free!
Our innovation is just as good for your teeth, but even better for the environment.
Here are the most important facts about the materials and our new bristles:
- In future the new bristles are made from renewable raw materials and are therefore 100% bio-based.
- They are manufactured from castor oil, are BPA-free and contain no petroleum.
- Castor oil is a natural product made from the seeds of the castor oil plant (Ricinus communis).
- The raw material is used neither as food nor as animal feed, and its cultivation thus does not compete with the cultivation areas for food.
Please note: The new bristles are made from the most environmentally friendly material that is currently available. Nevertheless, they are unfortunately not compostable under normal household conditions. We therefore still recommend that the handle and the bristles be disposed of separately.
Disposing of your toothbrush: The Hydrophil Toothbrush handle can be disposed of safely by returning it to earth in compost or landfill. The bamboo handle will biodegrade into soil without pollution. We suggest removing the bristles as these are currently not compostable under normal household condtions . It is recommended you change your toothbrush at least every three months.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review