Cyril's Soap Shed Goat's Milk Soap - Shampoo Bar
Award winning handmade natural goat's milk soap made using the raw milk from the company's own small herd of happy goats, who live on a New Forest smallholding, in Hampshire.
Solid Shampoo Bar - Lavender, Rosemary & Geranium
Cyril's Soap Shed have combined some amazing hair loving oils, along with their goat's milk to create this super shampoo bar.
- It is 100% natural, and leaves hair feeling cleansed and conditioned.
- Subtly fragranced with Lavender, Rosemary and Geranium Essential Oils.
- Product Size: 90g
- Packaging: recyclable cardboard box
Switching to a natural shampoo bar is probably the best thing you can do for your hair and the environment, but it can take time to adjust!
This can take anything from a couple of days to a few weeks, depending on hair length and how much chemical residue there is from your old shampoo.
As detergent shampoo strips away the natural oils that protect your hair, your scalp produces more oil to compensate.
As you change to a natural shampoo bar, your scalp needs time to rebalance oil production. It needs to realise that you are not taking the oils out, and it doesn’t need to produce more!
During this period, hair may feel extra greasy or heavy. Make sure you rinse extra thoroughly after shampooing. You may find using an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse, or mixing a tsp of baking soda in a little warm water and rinsing helps with the build up of oils during the transition period.
The secret to success with a natural shampoo bar is to not give up straight away! Cyril's Soap Shed use some amazing oils, and of course goats milk in their shampoo bars to really help nourish your hair, and not strip out the good stuff.
- Goats milk, packed full of vitamins and minerals, which can help repair damaged hair and leave it soft and manageable. Good for dry and sensitive scalps and helps stop any itchiness .
- Coconut oil, which moisturises and conditions.
- Castor oil, Moisturises the scalp, eases dandruff, promotes strong healthy hair growth.
- Jojoba oil, rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair.
- Wheatgerm oil, high in B vitamins which can help circulation in the scalp and encourage healthy hair growth.
- Olive oil, to make your hair shine!
- Cocoa butter, a great hair conditioner which gives a soft tangle free feel to your hair.
- Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil),
- Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil),
- Sodium Wheatgermate (Wheatgerm Oil),
- Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil),
- Sodium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil),
- Sodium Cocoabutterate (Cocoa Butter),
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil),
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Essential Oil),
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Essential Oil) Citral*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*
* Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils
- About Cyril's Soap Shed
Cyril's Soap Shed
This wonderful business actually came about by accident - a few years ago Catherine bought two goats to live on her smallholding with the plan that they would provide milk for the family. The following year they kidded and started producing LOTS of milk. Despite Catherine not taking the kids away from mum, they were still providing over 8 pints a day! Catherine learnt how to make cheese, yoghurt, ice cream and butter, and still had lots of milk left.
She needed to find something else to make...which is where the idea of the soap started. Determined that she wanted to do it 'properly' and from scratch she decided that the traditional Cold Process method, although more time consuming, would produce the best soaps.
Their soaps are still handmade in her late grandfather Cyril's old shed (hence the name of the business!) and are now sold all over the UK, including in National Trust shops.
Lovely shampoo bar, one of my favourites so far!
Really good! Hair feels nourished and soft.
Bought this for my young children as they suffer from dry/sore scalp this works really well at moisturising the scalp and leave the hair soft too.
Leave a review