Bambu's best selling spork in a stylish cork fabric pouch. The spork is a cross between a fork and a spoon and is just right for keeping in your lunch box and for picnicking. As with all Bambu's utensils it is made from a single piece of bamboo, then hand shaped and finished. The handy cork carry case is ideal for keeping the spork in your bag.
The cork fabric is made from a thin layer of cork applied to a cotton backing. It is amazingly supple and tactile, with a lovely matt finish and a smooth leather-like feel. It is also very durable, anti-microbial, water and stain resistant and wipes clean easily, or can be either hand washed in wash soapy water or machine washed at a low temperature
The spork is dishwasher safe, but we do recommend washing by hand if possble to prolong life.
10cm x 5.5cm. Spork is 9cm.
Plastic - small elastic band
- About Bambu
- Certified Organic - the only bamboo kitchen utensils to carry the USDA certified organic seal
- Heat and stain resistant, good for use with non-stick pans
- Fair trade
- Made from single pieces of certified organic bamboo, no laminated or glued material
- Harvested and made by hand
- Hand finished with 100% organic natural seed oil
- The header card where included is made from FSC paper and veg inks
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review