Solid Conditioning Bar - Moroccan Argan Oil - 45g
We get very excited when testing out new products and we are certainly not disappointed with these wonderful conditioning bars from Juliet Rose Soaps. So easy to use and one bar will last you for months!
Juliet makes all her soaps and conditioner bars herself, using natural ingredients and the highest quality fragrance oils and essential oils.
Argan oil is pretty much unrivalled in its ability to nourish hair and it works beautifully in this conditioning bar.
- The natural conditioner bars contain no artificial colourants, parabens, SLS, SLES, propylene glycol, triclosan, phthalates, MIT
- All ingredients are sourced from companies that are `green' and have a world conscience.
- Never tested on animals
- Vegan Friendly
- No Palm Oil
- All fragrance oils and essential oils are of the highest grade and adhere to strict EU regulations.
- Packaged simply in 100% recyclable and bio-degradable material.
- Made in the UK
- After washing your hair, take 2 minutes to stroke the bar over the surface of the hair and pull through the lengths with your hands. Or create a little lather in your hands and pull through your hair.
- The first time you use this it will feel as though it can't possibly be working, but it really does!
- Leave for 2 - 5 mins , then rinse.
- You will feel your hair has been conditioned whilst rinsing.
- Leave to dry naturally if possible and then style. You can use styling products with these.
- This bar has no chemical foaming agents so will not foam, but it will make a little slip.
- It will leave your hair soft, silky and manageable and very natural.
- Organic Moroccan Argan Oil,
- Organic unrefined shea butter,
- btms (an emulsifying wax which has detangling properties )
- cetyl alcohol,
- essential oils - basil and lime
Gorgeous! Easy to use, smells divine and works better than any other solid conditioner I’ve tried. My hair is fine, but there’s lots of it and it’s colour treated so I have to work at keeping it shiny. This conditioner makes it easy to detangle after washing and leaves my hair shiny and smooth once dry. I’ve been using it for over a month now and the bar has barely shrunk at all. It’s going to last ages! Will definitely be buying again.
I've tried a few conditioner bars(mostly from LUSH) and this is by far the best. Easy to use - I just smooth it over wet hair, and lightly work it in. I leave it in for a few minutes then rinse. Like the other reviewer I suspect it will last ages. I've been using it for about 8 weeks and the bar seems to have barely shrunk. Better yet it's keeping my colour-treated hair in great condition. Perfect.
Fabulous! Leaves my hair soft and shiny, by far my favourite solid conditioner that i have tried so far. And lasts for ages, I've been using my current bar for around 4 months and it's still going strong!
Amazing! Not only fantastic for the hair, but I also used it to hand-wash my lambswool jumper (with cold water) - my jumper has never been so soft and smells great :)
Love this! Like other reviewers I’ve tried many different conditioner bars and this is far and away the best one I’ve tried. Easy to use and leaves my highlighted hair tangle-free, smooth and shiny.
Leave a review