Compostable Sponge Cleaning Cloths - Wildlife Rescue
- A set of compostable sponge cleaning cloths, 100% plastic-free and made of natural renewable resources.
- 10% of profits from this set will go to support NSW Wildlife Rescue Service (WIRES), helping wildlife affected by the Australia bush fires.
- Choose a set of 4 cute water-based prints of kangaroos and koalas, or a set of 2.
- Made with 70% cellulose and 30% cotton.
- Water-based inks.
- 100% natural sponge cloths - no microplastics!
- Certified according to Oeko-Tex standard 100.
- Very absorbent, durable and reusable.
- Home compostable after use.
- 100% plastic-free and vegan.
- Tree planted for every pack sold
- Made in Europe
- Size: 172 × 200 mm
How To Use: Wet the sponge cloth then squeeze it and use for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms and all around the house. Rinse the cloth after use.
Care: Dishwasher safe or washing machine. The cloths can be washed at 30-60c, line dry. Reuse over and over again, then home compostable after use.
These have lasted for ages and have held up really well going through the washing machine many times!
Leave a review