- A set of compostable sponge cleaning cloths, 100% plastic-free and made of natural renewable resources.
- 10% of profits from this set will go to support NSW Wildlife Rescue Service (WIRES), helping wildlife affected by the Australia bush fires.
- Choose a set of 4 cute water-based prints of kangaroos and koalas, or a set of 2.
- Made with 70% cellulose and 30% cotton.
- Water-based inks.
- 100% natural sponge cloths - no microplastics!
- Certified according to Oeko-Tex standard 100.
- Very absorbent, durable and reusable.
- Home compostable after use.
- 100% plastic-free and vegan.
- Tree planted for every pack sold
- Made in Europe
- Size: 172 × 200 mm
How To Use: Wet the sponge cloth then squeeze it and use for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms and all around the house. Rinse the cloth after use.
Care: Dishwasher safe or washing machine. The cloths can be washed at 30-60c, line dry. Reuse over and over again, then home compostable after use.