Compostable Sponge Cleaning Cloths - Rainbow
- A set of 6 brightly coloured compostable sponge cleaning cloths, 100% plastic-free and made of natural renewable resources.
- Made with 70% cellulose and 30% cotton.
- 100% natural sponge cloths - no microplastics!
- Certified according to Oeko-Tex standard 100.
- Very absorbent, durable and reusable.
- Home compostable after use.
- Vegan friendly
- Made in Europe
- Size: 172 × 200 mm
How To Use: Wet the sponge cloth then squeeze it and use for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms and all around the house. Rinse the cloth after use.
Care: Dishwasher safe or washing machine. The cloths can be washed at 30-60c, line dry. Reuse over and over again, then home compostable after use.
I wanted to switch away from plastic sponges/cloths as I hate the icky plastic smell they get when they're getting a bit old. I was a bit disappointed that these seem to smell the same too after not much use, but they do seem to be quite durable and hopefully more environmentally friendly too.
I am really happy with these. I do bleach them sometimes though for hygiene , which I know is not very environmentally friendly.
Leave a review