We love Helen Round's new ECO range. Designed with the earth in mind and using a combination of sustainable, soft bamboo and pure linen, they have curated a collection of practical, reusable products for everyday use.
This set of 10 reusable bamboo makeup pads is the perfect addition to your everyday cleansing routine. Made using two layers of super soft bamboo, and a generous size designed to fit neatly in the palm of your hand, they are perfect for helping to remove make up gently and easily.
- Ideal for senstive skin
- Highly absorbent and very quick drying they are the perfect choice for your daily cleansing routine.
- Designed to be used again and again, they are an eco alternative to single use wipes and cotton pads which can be harmful to our environment.
- After use, just pop the pads in the washing machine at 30 degrees or launder by hand.
- Bamboo make up pads each measure approx 9cm x 9cm
- Hand made in Cornwall.
- Bamboo towelling, made from the pulp of the bamboo grass is produced from the environmentally sustainable bamboo plant. It is one of the fastest growing plants on the planet with some species growing almost a metre a day. It is a sustainable alternative to cotton, is renewable and is said to have some antibacterial properties. As an eco-friendly and multifunctional plant; bamboo has been used in architecture, agriculture, furniture and paper-making for thousands of years and more recently as a fabric.
- About Helen Round
Helen Round is a British textile designer and print maker.
Inspired by the flora and fauna of the countryside and coastline, her classic linen collections of simple and functional homeware and kitchenware are all hand crafted and printed in her Cornish studios. Using small batch production, each piece is made by skilled local artisans from start to finish, with special care and attention to detail.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review