Perfect to nourish, hydrate and soothe your hands and nails. Great for dry, cracked and chapped hands as well as a regular everyday hand and nail moisturiser. Plastic free packaging and we have five gorgeous aroma profiles to choose from plus a natural unscented.
Cedar Fresh Moisturising Hand Balm
- Softening and hydrating, this nourishing balm is packed with moisture rich butters and oils and leaves your hands and nails feeling soothed and cared for without leaving a greasy residue.
- Packed full of wonderful natural ingredients:
- Mango butter, organic borage, jojoba and calendula for healing.
- Replenishing vitamins and myrica fruit wax to give the balm firmness and grip and to seal in the goodness and moisture-giving properties of the natural oils.
- Cedarwood essential oil - warming, balsamic and aromatic, cedarwood has astringent and antiseptic qualities. It's aroma is fortifying and strengthening, clearing and tonifying. We use this oil combined with frankincense and elemi to make a fresh, woody aroma and a soothing, healing combination.
- All Scence products are cruelty free and suitable for vegans
- Product Size: 35g jar
- Packaging: Your paper container tube or jar may darken with the natural oils of your balm as you use it, developing a deeper patina. This is normal and doesn't affect the quality of your balm and we think it's better than having a throw away plastic container. You can recycle or compost after use.
- Care: Please look after your product by storing it in a cool, dry place. These natural balms will soften in warm temperatures above 30 degrees but will become firm again if cooled.
- Application: Use daily as required, a small pea sized amount goes a very long way and it will melt directly on contact. It's a wonderful silky feeling! Massage in to hands, nails and arms. Really good for dry elbows.
Scence Natural Skinkare range is handcrafted in Penryn, Cornwall.
They create amazing skincare products and also make sure they are not adding to the single-use plastic problem in our world.
Their ingredients are always natural, nourishing and mainly organic and they have been working hard to develop and perfect not just their formulas, but also fully compostable, eco-friendly and beautiful paper packaging.
All their products are free from parabens, aluminium and plastic, they are also gluten free, cruelty free and suitable for vegans.
Mango butter, myrica fruit wax, calendula oil (extract in sunflower oil), organic jojoba oil, organic borage oil, organic illipe butter, natural vitamin E oil (non GMO), cedarwood essential oil, frankincense essential oil, pine needle essential oil.