Eco living Wooden Handled Dish Brush - 4cm
Similar to our Redecker brushes, but with a smaller brush head of 4cm, this traditional style washing up brush by Eco Living is designed with a handle that should last a very long time and with fully biodegradeable brush heads.
- Handle and brush head body: Untreated FSC certified beechwood, made in Germany
- Brush Head: Natural tampico fibre. Tampico fibre is obtained from the leaf ribs of a type of agave which grows on the high plains of Mexico. It has a high degree of shape retention, and is used widely for scrubbing brushes, washing brushes, and anywhere high heat resistance is required. It has naturally abrasive qualities but a fine texture that maintains its smoothness over time so you won’t get the deterioration you find with plastic brushes, plus the head is compostable at the end of its life - win win!
- Vegan friendly
- Care: Please allow dish brush to dry out completely after use and keep out of direct sunlight - this will keep your brush in tip top condition and avoid warping or rot.
- 4cm diameter brush head
- Entire length of brush with head 28cm
- Length of handle 20cm
The brush head is replaceable. Please find replacement heads here.
To change the head of the dish brush:
- Pull on the handle and hold the metal clip.
- When the clip is released, slide the head out of the metal clip. When the head is removed for the first time you need to wiggle the metal clip as you pull it out of the handle. This will loosen the area if it feels a bit stiff. Please don't try to pull straight, the head is easily removed if you wiggle and pull.
- Then replace the head and insert the metal clip back into the handle.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review