Beauty Kubes' unique plastic-free shampoo for normal to dry hair are extra gentle on the hair and scalp and create a luxurious lather made with sulphate-free cleansing agents.
Just take one organic Kube with you into the shower, crumble in the palm of your hand, add a little water to create a paste and smooth onto wet hair.
Their vegan and palm oil free formula will leave your hair super soft and shiny and you should find that you can greatly reduce your need for a conditioner with many fans not using conditioner at all. For those that do need extra de-tangling and conditioning, you may want to consider our conditioner Kubes.
- Made with 64% organic ingredients.
- 27 Kubes in each box – the equivalent to a 250–300ml bottle of conventional shampoo.
- Each Kube is infused with rose extract, coconut milk, pro vitamin B5, vitamin e, and meadowfoam seed oil, with a blend of organic palmarosa, orange and grapefruit essential oils.
- The perfect solution for plastic-free travel. With the simple equation of 1 Kube = 1 wash you can pop as many as you need for your trip into a container and carry in your hand luggage.
- Cruelty Free
- Sulphates and Silicones free
- Palm oil & Palm oil derivatives free
- Free from Synthetic Fragrance / Colours
- Beauty Kubes are now wrapping all boxes of their shampoo, body wash & conditioner products with a new 100% plastic free, plant-based, home compostable film derived from the cellulose of wood pulp. The plastic free film has been 3rd party certified to be home compostable. This means their products remain fresh and in good cleaning order for up to 12 months instead of 6 while still being 100% plastic free!
- Made in Cornwall, UK
How To Use
- Take 1 to 2 plastic free shampoo Kubes into the shower, crumble one Kube at a time into the palm of the hand.
- Add a couple of drops of water to create a paste.
- Massage the paste into wet hair to create a luxurious lather. This lather can be used as a body wash.
- The added organic coconut milk helps to condition the hair and skin.
Beauty Kubes shampoo won the Highly Commended award in the ‘Sustainable Innovator 2019’ category at the Beauty Awards in association with ASOS.
- Tapioca starch*
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate
- Cocos nucifera milk powder*
- Sodium cocoyl glutamate
- Rosa centifolia flower powder
- Glycerin (Palm-free; from a rapeseed source)
- Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil (orange sweet)*
- Citrus paradisi peel oil (grapefruit)*
- Tocopherol* (vitamin E)
- Cymbopogon martinii oil (palmarosa)*
- Limnanthes alba seed oil (meadowfoam)
- Helianthus annuus seed oil (sunflower),
- Acacia senegal gum*
- d-Limonene**, Citral**, Geraniol**, Farnesol**, Linalol**
* Organic ingredient ** Occurs naturally in essential oils.