'Give It A Rest' Spatula
We love Bambu's organic utensil range - they are beautifully made, great to use, not to mention looking stunning in the kitchen!
The patented design of Bambu's 'Give It A Rest' spatula integrates a neat spoon rest into the handle which helps keep countertops clean, and also gives the products a stylish designer look.
Made from a single piece of organically grown bamboo, then hand shaped and finished.
Bamboo is more durable than wood, is heat & stain resistant and is ideal for non-stick cookware.
The utensils are dishwasher safe, but we do recommend washing by hand if possible to prolong life.
Avoid soaking. Not recommended for microwave.
- About Bambu
- Certified Organic - the only bamboo kitchen utensils to carry the USDA certified organic seal
- Heat and stain resistant, good for use with non-stick pans
- Fair trade
- Made from single pieces of certified organic bamboo, no laminated or glued material
- Harvested and made by hand
- Hand finished with 100% organic natural seed oil.
- The header card where included is made from FSC paper and veg inks.
Bought this to try it out and, I have to say, I am really happy with it! - it works brilliantly. Bamboo repels liquids better that an old fashion wooden spoons, and the shape makes it ideal for a number of jobs. The lip on the back really does work and keeps the spatula off the worktop. Such a simple, but inspired design!
Leave a review