Bambaw's Bamboo Straws are handmade from organic bamboo in Indonesia.
- Every straw is unique in its colour and diameter as they are made from one single stem of bamboo.
- There’s also no aftertaste with the straws and they are tested independently by a third-party laboratory to ensure high European food safety standards.
- Packaged in sets of 12 in a recyclable cardboard box.
- Comes with a Pineapple bristle cleaning brush, plus a handy single organic cotton pouch to make it super easy to carry one straw with you on the go.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free
- The straws are sourced from small Indonesian farmers, who receive a fair price for the bamboo. Afterwards, an artisan workshop crafts the bamboo straws. Bambaw has a close relationship with the workshop and supports them to purchase tools to guarantee optimal working conditions. Bambaw values good working conditions for everyone involved.
- Size: 0.6 - 1cm diameter, 22cm in length
- Care: It is recommended to use the cleaning brush to clean the straws thoroughly with warm soapy water before using for the first time and it is best to wash the straws after each use to keep them hygienic. The straws can be washed in the dishwasher but hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended.