We are thrilled to introduce you to Shoreline Shaving and their gorgeous shaving kit.
"Grow with us, shave with us. Keep those shorelines clean"
What's in the kit:
- Unisex razor with a durable bamboo handle and stainless steel head that fits all double edged razor blades. It has a lovely long handle and is nice and weighty for a good feel.
- Natural handmade lavender and orange soap. The soap is vegan friendly and free from palm oil, parabens, sulphates, triclosan, phthalates and cruelty. Size 95g
- Soap ingredients: Sodium cocoate, Sodium olivate, Aqua, Sodium castorate, Kaolin (clay), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil contains linalool, limonene, geraniol, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) essential oil contains limonene, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
- 2 x packs of razor blades (5 in each pack)
- The paper sleeve on the box is 100% recyclable
- The box is unbranded so you can reuse it, and made from 100% recycled cardboard
- The sleeve around the packs of blades is 100% recyclable
- The cardboard around the blades is 100% recyclable
- The soap sleeve is 100% recyclable
- The kraft parcel paper is 100% recyclable
- The wood wool is natural, reusable & biodegradable
Shoreline Shaving Support The Ocean Cleanup
"The Ocean Cleanup is a non-profit organization, developing advanced technologies to rid the world’s oceans of plastic." For every kit they sell, they will donate 30p to The Ocean Cleanup.
WHO IS SHORELINE SHAVING?
"Shoreline Shaving is made up of a team of people who’d like to try and change the way that men and women buy their shaving products. Between us, we share the same ethics of plastic free, zero waste and buy natural. We’re all in our thirties and, well, it was about time we did something big that we could be proud of: improving our world a little bit.
Born out of the love of travel, beaches and the sea, and resentment for disposable plastic items, Shoreline Shaving aims to stop more unnecessary plastic making its way into our oceans."