Bamboo Clothes Pegs - Pack of 20
If you are anything like us - your peg bag will be a right old mixture of wooden and plastic pegs, some broken and some just a little sorry for themselves.
So, if and when you are looking to refresh your supply of eco friendly clothes pegs, you may be interested in these bamboo pegs from Zero Waste Club!
- Box of 20 eco friendly pegs
- Not only perfect for hanging clothes, but also for sealing packets of food or coffee, holding things up, clipping things together etc etc!
- Made from sustainable, biodegradable bamboo with a recyclable steel spring.
- Bamboo clothes pegs are an environmentally friendly and sustainable alternative to plastic pegs plus they are incredibly strong and durable in harsh UV conditions.
- Bamboo naturally contains very few tannins so won't stain your light coloured clothes.
- Plastic Free packaging
- Zero Waste Club plant a tree for every item purchased
- To prolong the life of the pegs and to prevent mould, keep dry in-between use.
- Packaging - reusable 'matchbox style' cardboard box
- About Zero Waste Club
Rishi and Pawan are the founders of Zero Waste Club. Frustrated with what is happening to the planet they went in search of answers. While the markets are changing slowly, they noticed that many products that are eco-friendly are given a luxury label.
They also found that many products sold under the “eco” label tend to stretch the definition of sustainability. Thus they decided to start their own journey to produce truly sustainable, beautifully designed, ethical and vegan essentials at affordable prices.
They want to do more than just make beautiful eco-friendly products. So they are striving to be the most transparent, ethical, sustainable goods company on earth. Opening up their supply chain fully for everyone to see they show that there is a nicer way to do business. Hopefully this will inspire other businesses to do the same.
These Bamboo Clothes Pegs are great! I needed to replace my old pegs and wanted something plastic free! You can tell these pegs are good quality and they kept our clothes on the washing line during the really strong winds!!
Leave a review