Balmy Fox - Muscle Rub - For Naturally Active Skin, On The Trail or On The Water
Powerful rub that delivers immediate and long-lasting relief to tired muscles
We are delighted to be stockists of Balmy Fox skincare products. Hand made in Mid Wales using natural, organic and Fair Trade ingredients, Balmy Fox skincare products will repair and protect your skin, whatever your outdoor lifestyle, activity or pursuit.
As always with a new product range we love to test them out here and can safely say that with a combination of walkers, cold water swimmers, cyclists and horse riders on the team we can confirm that the products really do what they say on the tin in a brilliantly natural way!
Whatever your outdoor pursuit Balmy Fox has you covered
Their On The Trail and On The Water ranges have the same ingredients - Balmy Fox have created the different branding just to show how versatile their range is. So, whether you are purchasing for yourself or as a lovely gift for your land or water lover friend you are free to select the branding of your choice.
Why we love Balmy Fox Muscle Rub
- Works brilliantly for tired muscles after a long active day, whether it be in the hills, in the water, or in the garden!
- Balmy Fox Muscle Rub also contains arnica to relieve inflammation and hemp oil for its natural anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Best of all, it works fast. Most people start seeing results in only a couple of days.
- Completely free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, SLS and other chemical nasties.
- Palm Oil Free.
- Contains around 80% organic ingredients.
- Lovely soft whipped texture that absorbs quickly.
- All ingredients are ethically sourced.
- Proudly hand-made in Wales. Balmy Fox products are made fresh, in small batches to preserve their active botanical properties. The percentage of active ingredients they use is always sufficient to have a therapeutic benefit. Their processing methods ensure that the active nutrient of the plant will not be broken down by heating or over- processing. Their ability to use plant actives and natural anti-oxidants in their preservation system are earning them a reputation as one of the most effective, natural skin-care ranges among educated consumers and skin care professionals.
- Product size - 60g
- Packaging - recyclable tin, packaged in recyclable cardboard info box.
- Shelf Life - Once opened, please use within 12 months.
- Balmy Fox support charitable causes through a percentage of sales and active promotion. They currently support Plastic Oceans, World Land Trust and ParalympicsGB
Directions For Use
- Balmy Fox Muscle Rub delivers immediate and long-lasting relief. Apply to sore muscles as and when required
- Do not ingest and avoid contact with eyes, discontinue use if irritation occurs. Store below 25 C (See more Cautions under Ingredients)
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil,
- Arnica montana flower extract oil (Infused),
- Prunus dulcis oil (Almond Oil),
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside,
- Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil (Camphor Oil),
- Xanthan Gum,
- Sclerotium Gum,
- Lanolin Wax,
- Cera alba (Beeswax),
- Theobroma cacao seed butter,
- Sorbitan olivate,
- Cetearyl olivate,
- Cannabis sativa seed oil (Hemp Oil),
- Comfrey Oil,
- Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) extract (Infused),
- Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil,
- Gluconolactone and Sodium Benzoate,
- Calendula officinalis flower extract,
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil).
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use a heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour before bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- – Condition worsens
- – Severe skin irritation occurs
- – Pain persists for more than seven days
- – Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children
- About Balmy Fox
Balmy Fox is a UK business based in rural Mid Wales with a mission to manufacture and supply a positively different range of natural skincare products for active people.
Socially conscious, as well as using organic, ethically sourced ingredients where they can, and with 10% of their profits going to environmental and social causes and projects that support a fair and sustainable natural world.
Because they are passionate about products that truly work on skin complaints caused by the beautiful outdoors, and the environment, they make sure they use organic, ethically sourced ingredients where they can. Currently, around 80% of the ingredients they use in their products are organic and ethically sourced. As they grow, and as better, kinder, more fairly traded ingredients become available to them and the market, they aim to make 100% of products organic and sourced from ethical farms and plantations.
They also aim to become fully accredited as an organic company too!
I tested this lovely muscle rub and was really amazed by how well it works on my knackered ol' leg and back muscles. It goes on really smoothly, and is creamy enough to get a good bit of a massage going. You can feel (and smell!) the oils as they do their magic, and the effect lasts for ages which is great seeing as I'm not quite as fit as I used to be!
Leave a review