Pack of Two None Sponges - handmade using organic cotton and bamboo, these are the perfect plastic free compostable alternative to disposable dish sponges.
This bright and retro 'orange peel' fabric is guaranteed to brighten up your kitchen
- The organic cotton layers sandwich the quilted naturally antibacterial and highly absorbent bamboo core.
- Each sponge is approximately 11cm x 9cm and comes in a pack of two so you always have one to hand
- Your None Sponge is a hardy little work horse! It will do best if you wring it out after use and leave it to dry.
- When you feel it's ready for a wash just throw it in the laundry with your regular load and finish by air drying.
- Care instructions and info are included on the recyclable cardboard band packaging
- Your None Sponge should last you very well if cared for properly but should you ever feel like it is ready for the bin, it is fully compostable, just cut up (carefully) and add to your compost heap.
All Tabitha Eve Co products are handmade in their studio in South Wales