12 Small Acts to Save Our World
Simple, Everyday Ways You Can Make a Difference
WWF, Ben Fogle (Foreword by)
We are so honoured to be part of this book (see pages 115 and 116)
12 simple, achievable ways you can help to save the planet -- from the world’s leading independent conservation organisation
Ever wanted to save the world? It’s easy to feel like we can’t make a difference. But small, easy actions, if taken by enough people, can move mountains – and save planets.
Written in collaboration with leading environmental experts from WWF, this short book provides simple changes we can all make to our everyday lives, from morning to night.
These aren’t the only things you can do. Nor are they things you have to do. But these 12 small acts are basic steps anybody can take, and if even one of them sticks, our children will inherit a better world.
- Made from recycled paper made from single-use, disposable coffee cups. Produced by G.F Smith the ‘Extract’ paper is 100% FSC approved and zero waste, with the removed plastic going on to be recycled in other products.
- From ditching glitter to installing a swivel tap for your washing up, Small Acts is full of simple, achievable changes you can make to your everyday life.
- The advice dispensed can be followed through by everyone, young or old, no matter their income.
- WWF is a huge global brand. It works in over 100 countries, and is supported by over five million members globally. Global Ambassadors include Leonardo Di C aprio, Jared Leto, Andy Murray and others. @wwf has over 4m Followers on Twitter and is liked by over 3m on Facebook.
- To publish alongside WWF's Living Planet Report, which will be the most comprehensive account of human impact on the planet to date, and attract immense media attention.
- Publication Date: 20th September 2018
- 208 pages
'Now really is the time to act. You don’t have to be a superhero – everyone can make a difference by following this book’ – Ben Fogle
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review